Monday, October 19, 2009

WoW Deuce

We first notice that something is wrong on the way to the store 2 blocks away. The moment I begin to walk on any slanted surface, my strength is sapped from the waist down, and my back goes berserk. Driveway, slanted cement corners, handicap ramps, whatever.


Fulfilled our shopping needs quickly, walked home and by the time I reached home, I needed to sit, but went to the floor instead.


 I was helpless on the floor writhing in pain. As bad as that pain was, it was brutal because of its overwhelming intensity. As I felt it coming on it took my legs from me first. Overwhelming weakness, pretzel legs. I lie down where i am at. No arguing there.

It seems that mostly the spine is affected , but I notice the weakness in the feet & legs first, must lie down whereever I am or whatever I'm doing. Then the back pain. Whoa! I still can't describe what happens to my head. I had 2 of these 'spells' in a 12 hour period. I guess I'm not going to die from them, so that's why they are not important to medicaid. They just destroy my life.

No comments: