Sunday, October 18, 2009

Real time NOW - ATTACK!!! I'll get through it, but WOW

That WAS the headline  I could not post Saturday as the attack was happening, then continues below: It was not good:

REAL TIME UPDATE - THE ATTACK CONTINUES

OUTSIDE TEMP 63.9 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT - medium drizzle

30 MINUTES

THIS IS THE WORST ONE THAT I'VE HAD.

Turns out I had that one big one that lasted 45 minutes, then a shorter, less intense one later that night.

It really was WOW. Roommate's family were here. saw it. first people to actually be here when one of these things happen. They described it to me today and I have already forgotten what they said. I'll have them write their descriptions up here tomorrow.
 
Slept 6 hours on couch in my den and was told I snored very loudly. LOL That is a good sign that I got a great 6 hrs. I don't normally sleep for more than a couple hours at a time, rarely get to REM sleep, so the snoring was good. I apologized to them of course. We've made some changes to the way things are done. Because it started on the walk TO to the drug store with them,  I will no longer leave the grounds without an adult with me who's been briefed on what may happen. That includes someone going with me to medical appointments.

I am exhausted and going to bed.We'll have an update for you later today.

No comments: